Advertising Account Executive – Cumulus Media
For the Advertising Account Executive position at Cumulus Media I would need more experience in media sales. In order to be considered for an account executive position I would first need to prove myself as a successful salesman with a proven track-record of establishing and maintaining client relations while continuously closing new accounts. There are no digital, technological, or software requirements for candidates listed in this job posting.
- 1-5 years of experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role, as a recognized top-performer
- Track record of achievement and always striving to be the best in everything they do
- Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Effective communicator and the ability to cultivate relationships
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond their comfort zone to grow professionally
- Undeterred by the daily obstacles and challenges facing outside B to B sales
- High energy and passion for the job
- Media Sales background preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Social/Digital Media Specialist – Mercy Health
As a digital media specialist for Mercy Health a candidate would have to have at least two years of a proven experience managing social media accounts. Qualifications for a successful social media manager must be able to prove high traffic directed to their designated webpage while still have experience building and maintaining respective accounts. To be considered as a top applicant for this position I would have to maintain a high amount of social media traffic for my accounts on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Professional Writing or a related field.
- 2 years experience successfully managing social media strategy and content for organizations with a high traffic social media presence. Experience should include building, launching, and managing social media communities, social applications, and driving messaging across social avenues.
- Excellent writer/editor, well-organized and detail-oriented with experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns using consistent branding.
- 3-5 years experience social media strategy and content for organizations with a high traffic social media presence using a consistent brand voice preferred. Must have strong customer service skills with the comfort level of working with all staff levels.
Account Associate – MLive Media Group
Successful candidates serving as an account associate for MLive Media Group must be proficient with digital, print, and web-based advertising. In addition, applicants must also show knowledge of flash, email, Salesforce, and Microsoft office. I feel that I am already a strong candidate for this position given my past experience with all media listed, however, I would need to improve my familiarity with Salesforce.
- College degree preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer service role
- Minimum two years of experience in an administrative support role
- Professional communication skills, including verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, follow up
- Working knowledge of advertising products, including print display ads, digital impression ads, Flash animated ads, video and email
- Must be able to understand and explain financial information included in customer invoices
- Experience with salesforce.com highly desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to accurately handle multiple simultaneous activities on tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally at all times with external and internal customers
- Must be proficient with proper English punctuation, spelling and grammar
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technology, including salesforce.com
Assistant Media Planner – Havas Media
Although this position does not list required skillsets in technology, candidates for this position must prove to be exceptionally detailed oriented. As an applicant for the Assistant Media Planner, I would need to be sure that I slowed myself down in the fast-paced work environment to be sure that there are not any mistakes in my work.
Business Character, exceptionally well organized, able to prioritize, able to multi-task, detail oriented; verging on perfectionism, willing to work long hours, take full responsibility for the activity happening on your account. Display professionalism in all interactions with the client as well as the reps.
- Strategic Thinking, assist Planners with print point-of-views (POVs), assist Planners with Media evaluations, assist Planners with evaluating any media opportunities.
- Understand the strengths of each medium and use this information to contribute to the accomplishment of the client goals.
- Creativity, contribute innovative ideas, be thinking about new media avenues.
- Consider ways to communicate the clients advertising message which are consistent with the creative strategy.
- Assist the Planners and Planning Supervisors; providing detail support for one another on your account.
- Develop effective relationships with the Account Management group assigned to your account.
Associate Digital Media Planner – MARC USA
As the Associate Digital Media Planner applicants must show a strong emphasis in communication skills as well as knowledge of digital services such as Comscore, Media Plex, and DART. This position also requires proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and other day-to-day office programs. To strengthen myself as a possible candidate for the position I would have to become familiar with the analytic services as previously mentioned.
- Display an understanding of the media fundamentals, including proficiency in digital and social media
- Gather the appropriate research from 3rd party sources to assist in in the planning of sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations
- Show a curiosity and evolving knowledge of emerging trends and the digital media landscape including endemic opportunities relevant to the client’s vertical area of focus
- Send and monitor receipt of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Prepare specification data for creative
- Develop insertion orders
- Manage media implementation and maintenance (via DART and/or MediaPlex MOJO ad servers)
- Manage multiple creative versions; upload and traffic creative
- Issue creative tags to vendors and manage implementation process
- Conduct thorough quality assurance and testing prior to and during campaign flights
Account Coordinator – Losasso Integrated Marketing
Candidates for the Account Coordinator position contribute to the day-to-day operations of the media company. In addition, applicants also must understand social media, email marketing, SEO, web development, and traditional marketing/advertising strategy. To help make myself a stronger candidate applying for the position, I must first become more proficient in web development by familiarizing myself with common web development sites such as WordPress.
- Knowledge of advertising/marketing principles and practices especially emerging digital marketing best practices. Knowledge of communication and marketing techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Interpersonal, communication and writing skills are desired
- 2 years of experience with a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or comparable
- Emphatic interest in digital and online advertising
Associate Consultant – Edeleman
Edelman is consistently one of the top public relations firms in the industry. However, there are no digital or technological tools listed as required skills in order to perform the posted position. To become a stronger candidate for the position I would first need to gain more experience working in the media industry. Furthermore, it would be required of me to have proven success in implementing pr or advertising tactics.
- Thoughtfully counsel internal clients based on business goals
- Demonstrate advanced writing skills and supervise writing of others
- Set consult on project management process
- Capitalize on, and contribute to, the Edelman global network to serve and grow business
- Make strategic and tactical recommendations to project team
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Account Coordinator – Mosaic Sales Solutions
The Account Coordinator position serves as a direct link between the client and the Account Supervisor. The position requires a candidate that oversees the entire account development process from the research to the results. To strengthen my skillsets in becoming a stronger candidate for the position, I would need to be more strongly proficient in online analytical tools. In addition, I would have to also familiarize myself with the company’s respective researching database in order to understand the client’s market condition.
- Assist with the development of client presentations
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses
- Creation, coordination and facilitation of field training
- Management of project timelines and budgets
- Processing program specific paperwork
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for any issues that arise (and instant communication of issues)
- Project reporting and analysis of results
- Train, manage and motivate team of brand ambassadors in field for client projects
- Act as project manager providing project tracking and coordination
Search & Social Media Analyst – Starcom MediaVest Group
The Search & Social Media Analyst must plan and track results for all coordinated accounts of which it oversees. The candidates for this position must work closely with web-based partners such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo to strengthen digital marketing for its clients. Furthermore, the applicant must be proficient with bid management services such as Double Click, Kenshoo, and Marin. As an applicant for this position, I would need to strengthen my proficiency with all digital measuring services in order to excel.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 0 to 2 years work experience in search engine marketing, paid social media, and/or display advertising preferred
- Discipline in which strong creative thinking and/or analytical skills are leveraged to interpret data into actionable results and insights
- Strong desire to work with the search, social, and other emerging digital channels
- Ability to work independently, manage, and prioritize time effectively
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the ability to quickly learn new tools and technology platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Basic knowledge of paid search and social highly preferred
Assistant Brand Manager – Hobbico
The Assistant Brand Manager oversees all operations consistent with the respective client’s brand. The position requires a candidate that creates a three-year strategy for the brand and develops digital and in-store merchandising. Most work the candidate produces relate to brand maintenance. However, to strengthen myself as an applicant, I would need to become more familiar with digital merchandising services in order to correlate with the in-store operations.
- Work with the VP of Marketing and other team members to create 3-year strategic go-to-market strategies for each brand.
- Assist with managing the voice of the brand through the development of creative campaigns including: advertising, PR, social media, videos, merchandising and events.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand the target customer. Track metrics to evaluate effectiveness in reaching target audiences.
- Engage with product design teams in the development of the Product Development Request process to ensure key product features and selling perspectives are defined.
- Drive online brand sites and partner with in-store merchandising teams.
- Produce support materials to assist sales team efforts.
- Oversee budgets for marketing activities for each brand.